Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bad guys and good pictures at Off the Cuff

Photo by Peter Rozovsky in some
big city not far north of here.
"Is it just my nature?" asks Linda L. Richards. "Why am I suspicious of everyone?"

Linda talks about good guys, bad guys, and unreliable narrators as part of the latest discussion at Dietrich Kalteis' Off the Cuff site. But can you believe her?

Fellow author Sam Wiebe joins the discussion, hosted by Kalteis and Martin J. Frankson.

Once again, Kalteis, a fan of photography, illustrates his virtual roundtable with one of my noirish shots (above right). So go on over, feed your head, and feast your eyes.
© Peter Rozovsky 2015

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Peter, for sharing the link. I am now on my way to the feast.

January 22, 2015  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

R.T., I've read books by Kalteis and Richards, and I have Wiebe's novel in the pile. I bought the book on the basis of its startling opening line.

January 22, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home