Monday, April 21, 2008

"The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" has been won

I learned something today about Detectives Beyond Borders readers: They get up earlier in the morning than I do.

The old mail bag was filled with correct answers by the time I brushed my teeth and got to work. The first three correct respondents, and thus the winners of a copy of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo courtesy of Alfred A. Knopf, were:

Don in Oak Harbor, Washington
Carol in Columbia, Maryland

and

Sandra in Uniondale, Pennsylvania.

Congratulations to all three, and thanks to all who entered.

© Peter Rozovsky 2008

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger pattinase (abbott) said...

Damn, that will teach me to stay away from this blogworld for long. This one looks soooo good.

April 21, 2008  
Blogger Patricia said...

Ditto!

April 21, 2008  
Blogger Peter Rozovsky said...

Keep reading this blog! Keep buying books! And many thanks to you both for doing so.

April 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home