Friday, September 22, 2006

Links You Might Like

Frank Wilson at Books, Inq. and Maxine at Petrona were kind enough to mention my site, so be equally kind and visit theirs. Maxine is in the U.K. and had some interesting perspectives on some of the questions I ask here. Both sites are about books, and both range widely over the topic and beyond. They're about just about anything, including crime fiction. Check them out when you're not hounding your local bookseller to stock more Bill James and your local publisher to publish more Pentti Kirstila.

Peter

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention and the link, Peter. Very kind of you.
I am sure we'll be popping in and out of each other's blogs before we know it.

Incidentally, if you are following non-US crime, I link to Euro Crime on my blog -- it is a great blog with a good archive of books with associated reviews. I also link to It's a Crime!, which is not limited to non-US but mainly features very good "mid list" British authors, among other things. Finally there is John Baker's blog (also linked from petrona), he is a British crime fiction author, I've only read one of his books (White Skin Man) but I liked it. His blog is excellent and thought-provoking.

I'd recommend all 3 of these blogs (all based in UK) for (predominantly) non-US crime fiction and thoughts about same. You can get to them all via the "Daily Read" column on the right-hand side of Petrona.

September 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home